If you are a Mobile Food Vendor with an unrestricted permit, Capital Kitchens can act as your commissary and sign your commissary letter along with the Mobile Food Vendor's Agreement which allows you to dump waste water and fill up with fresh water.   We are a REGISTERED CENTRAL PREPARATION FACILITY with the City of Austin/Travis County.  With a Food Enterprise Permit, you can also rent kitchen space at an hourly rate.  STAY COMPLIANT at all times with the City of Austin. 

There's ALWAYS room for more mobile food trucks and trailers and we love supporting your food truck businesses.  YOU MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.  Email or call Caleb Bales, Operations Manager & MFV Coordinator:  caleb@capital-kitchens.com or 512-632-4101. To inquire about a space inside the kitchen then fill out our Google Form under Inquire.

What you will need to get started with us:

·       A signed Mobile Food Vendor Agreement

·       Security Deposit (refundable)

·       Sign up will include 1st month’s payment.  Discounts for multiple paid months.  3-Mo. Minimum.

·       INSURANCE:  A certificate of insurance showing a minimum of $1,000,000 commercial general liability
        insurance with CAPITAL KITCHENS LLC listed as an additional insured and client must maintain such policy
        for the duration of affiliation with our facility. THIS IS STANDARD GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR YOUR TRUCK AND BUSINESS! 

        IMPORTANT NOTE -- Notarized Document:  We work by APPOINTMENT ONLY.  Please give us several days to meet with you
        down at the kitchen as we do not keep office hours.  Also,  appointments need to be made during bank hours for notary purposes.

·       City of Austin/Travis County Mobile Food Vendor Application document for us to notarize


For Insurance Providers we recommend Joel Paprocki, joel@insuremyfood.com or www.insuremyfood.com



Member Run Chamber to support Mobile Food Vendors

Member Run Chamber to support Mobile Food Vendors